Inward Singing Inward Singing

Excellent Movie

Really funny. and I loved watching those old Tenacious D episodes on HBO. This brought back alot of memories. and when I tried "Inward Singing" it hurt my throat.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

The Cake

IS A LIE!!!

But I'm still alive ;)

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

EXCELLENT!

Very funny video. Love the PERSUADER shirt as well. I actually got to meet Jens Carlsson here in NYC. Very cool guy.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

You should Sue Angry Birds!

I love these games been playing them since they first came out. but have you ever played "Angry Birds" it's startlingly similar to this game. but with birds. I'd have a word with the designers if I were you. cause clearly your game came out first. And I enjoy Crush the Castle a hell of a lot more :) keep up the Great Work!!

The Outsider The Outsider

Fantastic!

Being an Avid Lovecraft fan, any hint of Lovecraft Here on newgrounds brings me great Joy. My enjoyment is doubled when the endeavor is actually GOOD. this game falls into the latter category. It is fantastic it held the atmosphere of the stories quite well and the puzzles were challenging to solve but not impossible. The story of the game was really well told with the scattered books on the floor and random Jottings this was truly something epic to behold.

Also seeing a Bust of H.P. Lovecraft in the library room brought a huge smile to my face! Well done. Please make more if you can! Lovecraft's mythos should not be relegated to one simple week ;)

Park Around The World Park Around The World

Pretty Decent Game

I really enjoyed this game. it was fun and addicting. I did find one bug if you hit replay and try and play the game over the controls get kinda screwy, like forward now makes you go backwards (?) i don't know if that was on purpose. but all in all it was a good game i enjoyed it, AND I got the all time High Score! (i am "A-Hole") lol