Inward Singing Inward Singing

Excellent Movie

Really funny. and I loved watching those old Tenacious D episodes on HBO. This brought back alot of memories. and when I tried "Inward Singing" it hurt my throat.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

The Cake

IS A LIE!!!

But I'm still alive ;)

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

EXCELLENT!

Very funny video. Love the PERSUADER shirt as well. I actually got to meet Jens Carlsson here in NYC. Very cool guy.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

double meaning?

the threat to Halo is all the damn commercialization/ whoring their doing for the upcoming "Halo 3"?

EpicPopcorn responds:

yes sir :)

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

R.I.P Playstation

lol Awesome. I hate ps3. Xbox 360 and Wii beat it out anyday! Supposedly, Playstation is losing BILLIONS of dollars cause of this new "Next Gen" system. $600 is UNDERCHARGING for the system so every console they sell has them losing money. Its supposed to cost over $1,000 but NOBODY would buy a console for that much. Either way Sony screwed itself. LONG LIVE XBOX!!!!!

Shamoozal: Guitar Zero Shamoozal: Guitar Zero

Cool Movie

I thought The ending would have been sweeter if Jaco pulled out a REAL guitar and blinded that idiot with a quick solo just to rub in what a loser the other guy is. cause some of these people take guitar hero WAY too seriously and most of them won't know what to do with a real guitar in their hands. great movie though.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

The Yellow Ranger is dead?!?!?

Wow i had no idea man. that just saddens me. great flash regardless but damn, fuckin' car accident holy shit

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

you're a liar jonathan,

YOURE A F***ING C***SUCKER JONATHAN!!! lol, damn you need your own show or something. your animations are by far some of THE best on newgrounds, so dark and disturbing yet beautiful in their own ways.

good luck to you Dave and hope to see more soon.

FOAMYcellphoneandcarads FOAMYcellphoneandcarads

Peanut Man sucks

i hope he dies

hamandcheeseclock responds:

m

The Cliff Burton Tribute The Cliff Burton Tribute

Inappropriate song

i'm not talking about the fact that it isn't a Cliff burton song (it was written after his death), but i would rather hear more somber music like To Live is to Die or Fade to Black or even the middle section of Orion (played AT his funeral!)

good try though...